31.3.09

the city girl

hey! my name is meagan.. i am the oldest and wisest webb sister. haha. first of all i dont like to capitalize anything, sorry if it bothers you, youll live. now i want to explain what made me want to start a blog. well my older and wiser friend katie introduced me to the blog site of the pioneer woman. who i am now COMPLETELY (i had to capitalize it) obsessed with! like you have to go right now and read her love story itll change your life! (meagan fact: im kinda dramatic) but seriously its the best thing EVER!!! I have grown up in atlanta georgia and am very much a city girl but i have totally changed my life goal and now i want to marry a cowboy and live on a ranch! youll want to too after you visit her site. trust me! its www.thepioneerwoman.com go to it!!! she has delicious recipes (ive cooked one of them it was gooood!), beautiful pictures, funny and sappy stories, and tons of other stuff.. youll never be bored again! the other thing that kinda got me excited about a blog is my sister molly (middle) is a very gifted photographer and so i want her to be able to display her gorgeous pics and maybe start her own business :) maggie (youngest) is the funniest and coolest sister. she is the future mrs. nick jonas, seriously. we live a pretty exciting life.. we constantly make funny videos (usually about the jonas brothers.. youll figure out quickly we are HUGE jonas brothers fans), we take alot of pics and we have a very entertaining family and friends so we constantly have funny and exciting stories! so saddle up (im practicing my country lingo.. haha) and hope you enjoy looking at our blog! p.s. im prolly the worst of the bloggers.. molly and mags blogs will prolly be alot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment