27.4.09

the start of summer :)

                                                i love pictures of barns! and cowboys :) 
                                                                     
                                                                              LOVE. 

me and my old roomie mallowee! shes married and living in florida now, but she came back to knoxville for a few days and we got to lay out and talk today! yay! it made me realize how much i miss her!

remember this is my NEED :) coffee and chocolate in downtown knoxville! there are certain things im really gonna miss about knoxville.. my friends (duh), coffee and chocolate, katie, elle girls, aubreys, walking on the blvd., oh yeah and this spazoid named megan.. haha! 

and i will END with this... haha! get it? end?? haha! 
xoxo, meagan

p.s. i changed my mind i hate megan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment