24.6.09

in my dreams.

molly here.
so today i got a call from the casting director of whowhatwear.com telling me that she wanted me to come to LA on monday for the casting of a new style series they are doing this summer. i immediately emailed her back asking more about it because this is a rare opportunity...to go to LA (my dream place to live) and be cast for a spot with a well known fashion publication (my dream place to work). she said that i would have to come to LA monday for the casting, july 9th for a fitting and july 13-14th for shooting. so of course all my hopes and dreams were crushed in one sentence...there is no way i could just get up and go this weekend to los angeles and fly out there two more times too. do they think i am bill gates? i am a 21 year old college student and unfortunately i don't have that kind of money. so after talking it over with my mom and dad they proceeded to tell me that i couldn't go. i think it's awesome that they decided to call me though and i told the casting lady to give me a call if they ever have any other castings. hopefully i am not throwing away my one chance. i know my time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment