9.9.09

ive found heaven on earth.

and its named windy gap :)
we go to this young life camp in weiverville, north carolina every year for family camp.. this year was our 16th year! wowzers! so ive grown up going to windy gap and i truely believe its a glimpse of what heaven is gonna be like! all your worries seem to go away as soon as you get there.. and you just laugh and eat windy whirlys alll weekend! now whats better than that?!

God seems to change my heart every time i go there. this time he told me to slow down, stop worrying and to just trust him!
and guess what?! i get to go back to windy gap this weekend for a womens weekend with one of my best friends katie :) and so im really really ready to go back to heaven on earth and eat windy whirlys with katie!

now i need to start feeling better! and fast!!!
peace.
meagan

1 comment:

  1. I'm so so so excited to go too! So why don't you call me back, punk??

    ReplyDelete