25.4.09

inspiration.

hey its molly. since i have started this blog with my sisters, i have become very inspired. i see this blog as a place to express myself. i can write what's going on inside of this crazy mind of mine down. a place that is permanent and that i can look back on to see how my life has progressed and to see the amazing things God has done and blessed me with. this blog has also inspired me to start my fashion blog, TRY. another place where i can express my love for fashion and write about whatever i want. no rules. no interviews. no deadlines. its all up to me and its something i love to do. it allows me to express everything that inspires me from day to day. so tonight before i lay my head down, i want to write down a list of things that are currently inspirational in my life. some may be shallow. some a little more deep. some expressing my interests and passions and some just for fun. 

current inspirations:    

now i have always been a fan of kate bosworth and her style, but leighton meeister has also caught my attention. both these girls are gorgeous and their taste in clothing is amazing. these photos are from the Chloe boutique opening in LA. i would have died to have been there.





here is my current playlist.
alice and interiors-manchester orchestra
backwards walk-frightened rabbit
the beast-angus & julia stone
bowl of oranges-bright eyes
boys with girlfriends-meiko
caring is creepy-the shins
                                   damnit anna-the morning benders
                                  dream-miley cyrus :)
my stupid mouth-john mayer
hoppipolla-sigur ros
like or like like- miniature tigers
she is-the fray
molly's chambers-kings of leon
in your atmosphere-john mayer
little bribes-death cab
the kiss-the sea and cake
jen's song-benton paul
on the line-jonas brothers

ok i have to stop now. this is too many. but i have such a long list! i have an idea..i am just going to post molly's playlist of the week every week to keep myself updated on what i was rocking out to when :)

ok now moving on...more inspirational things in my life.
the movie elizabethtown. polaroids and old photos. tcby icecream.fashion photography.the book "same kind of different as me"-started it a long time ago then forgot about it, needs to meet completion. guys who play the acoustic guitar(if you are one please teach me). 

art. learning about my unfound and neglected art skillz.
i found this photo in one my mags and took a photo of it.
since starting my fashion blog i have gotten this addiction to reading other peoples fashion blogs. its very entertaining.
 africa.  God has put this on my heart for a while. maybe a trip in the near future?

my inspiration is drawn from music. art. fashion. God. writing. photography.

although these are a few things that seem to be inspiring me at the moment...i have a wall in my room where i collect photographs that inspire me and remind me of certain memories or people. here is a little tid bit of my "inspiration wall"

peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment