24.4.09

moo's new hizzouse.



moo here. 
so i went the other day to look at my house for next year and do measurements and pick out my room and all of that good stuff. so i thought i would post some pictures of my crib. please note that nasty frat boys live their now, so please excuse any beer cans, confederate flags or dirty boxers you may see in these photos. i mean come on people. lets picture this house done molly style. its going to be awesome :)
                                                                                                my room window ^


living room (aka party room)

another view
 of the living room and christy next to the front door


kitchen with the back door leading out to our awesome back porch
this is where i will be spending most of my time. i am thinking year round white christmas lights?

my room...

yea see that tiny door? thats my closet. definitely downsizing :(
and my bathroom across the hall.

ok so this is the end of the preview of my house. if you want to see the whole thing come see it in august when its finished and unfratized. peace.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE it moo! i cant wait to help you move in and decorate it :) -meagan

    ReplyDelete